(Results will be tabulated and announced Wednesday 3/12.)
Friday, March 7, 2014
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Here are the bullet points for the notes you should be taking on Chapter 6.
- Draw a comic or explain the sequence of events described in the imagery on pages 95-96.
- Bullet point how Sam ’n Eric describe what they saw on the mountain.
- Bullet point how the conflict between Ralph and Jack develops/deepens (during the meeting).
- Bullet point the characterization of Ralph and Jack throughout the hunt (2-3 for each).
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Here are the notes you should be taking on Chapter 5 of Lord of the Flies.
- How does Ralph develop as a character throughout Chapter 5?
- How does the author convey this development?
- Six points of Ralph’s speech.
- The boys' different theories on the “Beast” (and/or “fear”). (Ralph, Piggy, Phil (a little 'un), Percival (another little 'un), Simon, Jack, Maurice).